About the RING OF FIRE Podcast …
When things get hard and you don’t think you can take it anymore Emmy aka Birth Wizard and Alex Barr with Alex Barr Doula remind you to breathe. Here, we talk about all the uncomfortable surges of birth work to get you to open up about tough topics.
Listen to the latest…
- How to Get More Doula Clients with Latisa Ratliff Ring of Fire Season 2 Episode 12! In our third episode of our mini series "How to Doula It" we chat with Latisa Ratliff from P.S. Love Mommy about her journey and successes in doula work! Digressions include: how much education is too much education, Latisa's […]
- How to Doula Interviews and Prenatal Appointments Ring of Fire Season 2 Episode 11! In our second episode of our mini series "How to Doula It" we discuss how to give the best interviews you can, how many prenatal appointments is too many, and how to decide on the right number for you and your […]
- How Can New Doulas Find the Perfect Trainings and Mentorships? Ring of Fire Season 2 Episode 10! In our first episode of our mini series "How to Doula It" we discuss our opinions on trainings and mentorships, red and gold flags in various trainings, and how to navigate choosing the best ones for you! Digressions […]
- Am I the A**hole: Doula Edition Ring of Fire Season 2 Episode 9! Emmy and Alex bring various pregnancy and doula related Am I the A**hole submissions and discuss who in each story is ultimately the A**hole. Digressions include: its all a digression at this point! Leave a comment or send us an email if […]
- “Trauma Informed Care with Fabliana Burley (@bringthebabe)” Ring of Fire Season 2 Episode 8! Emmy and Alex sit down with Fabliana Burley, @bringthebabe to discuss her path to birthwork, how to let people know what their rights are in birth, and trauma informed care. Digressions include: navigating social media, imposter syndrome, and how doulas […]